Parents Re-Group™ calls
Upcoming Call Details
Dates & Times
- Tuesday, March 20, 1:30 pm CST
- Tuesday, March 27, 8:30 pm CST
- Tuesday, April 3 and 10, NO CALLS
- Tuesday, April 17, 1:30 pm CST
- Tuesday, April 24, 8:30 pm CST
“Bringing Up Bebe” by Pamela Druckerman
Pamela Druckerman, in her book “Bringing Up Bebe” very amusingly describes best practices of the French and contrasts them with some stereotypical practices of American middle class mothers. Come join us to have fun considering how we want to apply Druckerman’s observations to our lives.
- March 20 & 27
Using ‘La Pause’ to Observe & Assess Creates Positive Options
- April 17 & 24
Clarity Makes for Appropriate, Calm Consistency
Questions To Consider
- How might you benefit by incorporating the best practices of the French into your best practices?
- How much easier and more enjoyable will life be when you let yourself take this time to pause and get clear about what really matters to you in raising your children?
- What are you sure your children will need as grown-ups to flourish?
- What are you sure you need now to flourish?
- How much easier and more enjoyable will life be when you’ve created doable steps that combine the best of both the French and American worlds?
- How much fun would it be to create those steps with other parents, including me? Beaucoup? Oui? OUI.